Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Early July Update

Havent gotten on any films since Margarita. Turned one down a few days after I thought this would be my next project b/c of subject material. Looks like I'll be working on a cool project done by the guy who do the thevacationeers films on youtube.

I've had other cool opportunities such as working as an audience member for Deal or No Deal, I got to see Guirremo Del Toro talk about the upcoming Hellboy 2 film and the Hobbit. I also got a part time job finally and I think it is one that will really work with my schedule. I am a movie recruiter, which means I try to get people to come to free press screenings or research screenings.

I'm still going to LA RP church in the mornings and I'm attending the Shepherd of Hills Vine Service for a younger audience on Sunday Evenings. Where I'm starting to make friends and attending a Life Group. Life as the house is pretty good. A new housemate moved in who is originally from FT Wayne but who came from Nashville TN.

Keep me updated on how things are going back home.

1 comment:

Penjammin said...

Hey wow. so much news.....

Congrats on the new house mate. I bet you both have lots to share. and the calling-related side job. that should be a real blessing I hope it works out for ya.

btw, congrats on hearign that director speak. I'm really looking forward to The Hobbit. I hope I get to check it out. I really looking forward to The Dark Knight. I'm a big fan of Batman and the film forum in Avon led by the pastor of that RP is discussing that movie. (I liked that last forum especially because we get to have a good entertaining conversation about movies and Worldviews in a Christian environment.... the movie's entertainemtn gets extended a couple hours and expanded (with say: community) that way.

I'll have to give ya a call here later on tonight to really catch you up though.

God bless and Stay Strong in Him